Dynadot

domains Ai finds it’s way back to the top for Afternic’s March 2024 Top Keywords list

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Afternic’s Top Keywords sold for March 2024 came out today and Ai topped the list. My which had been in first place came in second. Group came in third. It’s important to note the list is filtered so a common word like The does not show up on the list. Here is a look back […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
"The" is considered a keyword?...I do not see it in the list....so investing in domains starting with "The" is not good idea?

•••
•••
"The" is considered a keyword?...I do not see it in the list....so investing in domains starting with "The" is not good idea?
Words like (the, in, of) are commonly used, but they aren't meaningful on their own without a related word beside them.

"The" is in the list before being processed and filtered.
The list that AFTERNIC published includes only keywords with a clear meaning that don't need a synonymous word to understand its meaning.
AFTERNIC publishes unfiltered lists for top keywords sold on their platform. You can visit their page.

Regarding investing in domain names preceded by "the" in this period, it is a wonderful idea and is used, especially in the .com extension.

For example, you will not be able to buy Goal .com due to the high price, but chances to buy
TheGoal. com is much higher, and if you buy it there will be buyers interested in the keyword Goal and the chances of selling it will be good.

Here is a list of some domain sales that start with "THE" for this year :
Please find the attached.

Attachments

• top domain names started with the sales 2024.JPG
    top domain names started with the sales 2024.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 11
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back