Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The mere fact that the Federated Identity domain had Bodis nameservers for a long period in 2023 speaks volumes. The rest is merely window dressing. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone who still hopes for a miracle.

•••
Imagine if masterbucks.com still used epik.com login when epik.com is said to be owned by a completely new and separate entity. Hence the separation.
Agreed.

It was pointed out by someone in the thread...that likely prompted them to make the change.

•••
Looks like MB is up and running again.....

•••
•••
Looks like MB is up and running again.....

Are you able to login?

I checked when you posted it was up and running again. But I was unable to login or conduct a password reset

Is anyone else able to login or conduct a password reset?

The error I received when attempting a password reset:

Screenshot_20240507-114653.png

•••
Are you able to login?

I checked when you posted it was up and running again. But I was unable to login or conduct a password reset

Show attachment 256430
Sorry, had no reason to login so didn't try, just noticed the sites seemed to be up

•••
Are you able to login?

Show attachment 256430

I tried. Same here. Looks like its kinda dead and they deleted accounts now that MB and Epik are seperate entities no longer owned by RM.

This would have legal implications to the owner of MB (RM?) where I am from.

•••
Are you able to login?

I tried yesterday just to double check I didn't have any names left there and couldn't login.

99% sure I moved them all out months ago 😅

•••
I tried yesterday just to double check I didn't have any names left there and couldn't login.

99% sure I moved them all out months ago 😅

I was/am able to login to Epik, just not masterbucks.

I thought I might have had a few bucks in Masterbucks, but guess that was just store credit ... as the few bucks appear in my Epik store credit section.

Is anybody with masterbucks still owed to them able to login masterbucks? (would be a more impactful question)

Last edited:
•••
I was/am able to login to Epik, just not masterbucks.

I thought I might have had a few bucks in Masterbucks, but guess that was just store credit ... as the few bucks appear in my Epik store credit section.

Is anybody with masterbucks still owed to them able to login masterbucks? (would be a more impactful question)
I still able to login, but my withdrawal request is still pending since 1st January 2023. And they are silent to my emails.

•••
I thought I'd give NameLiquidate a try, since I haven't been there in many months. It is operational and it was interesting to see that it seems they're still updating - I noticed that the price now says "$169 plus renewal". I'm certain they didn't used to have the 'plus renewal' part when I used to use the platform ages ago.

•••
•••
Epik Inc. (Washington) also has a annual report due next month.

My prediction is no report will be filed and the entity will end up being terminated, but we will see.

It really doesn't matter either way, because Epik Inc. is a dead company with massive liabilities that far outweigh any assets.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Epik Inc. (Washington) also has a annual report due next month.

My prediction is no report will be filed and the entity will end up being terminated, but we will see.

It really doesn't matter either way, because Epik Inc. is a dead company with massive liabilities that far outweigh any assets.

Brad

Although ICANN approved the transfer from Epik Inc. to Epik LLC for most extensions, there are several other extensions where Epik Inc. is still used until now, for example for .us domains:

https://www.whois.com/whois/locatedicloud.us

Opera Snapshot_2024-05-08_102355_www.whois.com.png

The funny thing is that they tried to hide it by putting the Wyoming address in the whois, instead of the Washington one.

•••
I repost this from m'y thread.

When I contact them about my money on Masterbucks, this is their reply:

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you that we (Epik LLC) are not affiliated with Masterbucks (which is owned by Epik Holdings Inc.) and, therefore, unable to assist with any withdrawal requests or inquiries related to their services. Additionally Rob Monster is not an employee of Epik any longer, nor is he affiliated with Epik leadership or management.

From your email we do understand that you had roughly $6,000 in your Masterbucks account, but that is not an account owned or operated by Epik.
To withdraw funds in your Masterbucks account I kindly suggest reaching out to their support team directly at [email protected]. They will be able to provide you with the necessary guidance and assistance regarding your withdrawal.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and I appreciate your understanding in this matter. If you have any further questions or require any additional information, please feel free to let me know, and I will be happy to assist you.

Kai Antilles
Epik
30 N. Gould St, STE E
Sheridan, WY 82801

But when I check who took the fees on Masterbucks withdrawal that is still pending, it's Epik LLC:

UB5stfq
UB5stfq.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
The filings (or lack thereof) of various corporations or legal entities means nothing to me.

Rob Monster owes me many thousands of dollars.

•••
This what happens to a company when they try to buy from you the secret knowledge.
Today I realized that everything that happened and still happens with Epik is US gov involvement, secret agencies with their own trained hackers, have destroy the Epik company.
From this I can understand now why many companies have refused to buy my secret knowledge which they hide, the have threatened if you buy his secret you get Epik effect.
But don't worry I not need to sell my secret even to sheeple of domainers, because after the big reveal I will sell one with millions!
In short I think Mr.Rob and other people have nothing to do with your lost domains and money, would not be surprised that some NP's members are secret agents lurking and scaring people that Epik stole their money.
This is my opinion if you don't agree go grow potatoes!

•••
This what happens to a company when they try to buy from you the secret knowledge.
Today I realized that everything that happened and still happens with Epik is US gov involvement, secret agencies with their own trained hackers, have destroy the Epik company.
From this I can understand now why many companies have refused to buy my secret knowledge which they hide, the have threatened if you buy his secret you get Epik effect.
But don't worry I not need to sell my secret even to sheeple of domainers, because after the big reveal I will sell one with millions!
In short I think Mr.Rob and other people have nothing to do with your lost domains and money, would not be surprised that some NP's members are secret agents lurking and scaring people that Epik stole their money.

You know, I've been mad at myself for almost 2 years for selling my domains on the old Epik. I once woke up in the middle of the night, smashing the computer and punching the wall until I had blood on my hands.

Thank you for letting me know that this is all a conspiracy and none of it is true.

•••
This is from the new netflix series ? Growing potatoes isn't that easy , more difficult than growing domain names ;) it's rob and company.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back