Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It will be too late, the damage will already have been done. When Biden suggested halting shipment of arms to Israel, Trump said:

Didn't the Biden administration just approve US $26B in military aid for Israel? Wasn't US support unconditional? :unsure:

...and this is how the Israeli command thank him? :cautious:

No plan for ending the war, refusing cease-fire, Israel pressing on despite International and US opposition to genocide (ethnic cleansing at the least). Who is on the right side of history? Sometimes leaders need to make moral correct decisions, not only the politically correct ones.
Biden has already declared himself king and also forgiven millions in student loans, most of which he does is unconstitutional. The odd part is that he won't declare an invasion to secure the border. The border is winning issue for GOP since Biden does nothing. Save SS & Medicare Vote Trump 2024!

•••
Elon Musk quote:

"Unanimous Democratic opposition to requiring citizenship for apportionment
of House seats and Presidential electoral college votes says it all.
Given the massive influx of illegals from every country on Earth, 2024 will
probably be the last election actually decided by US citizens."
He hates non whites. Can you explain to me how we can have a population collapse when the population goes up every single year

Last edited:
•••
Elon Musk quote:

"Unanimous Democratic opposition to requiring citizenship for apportionment
of House seats and Presidential electoral college votes says it all.
Given the massive influx of illegals from every country on Earth, 2024 will
probably be the last election actually decided by US citizens."
He really is a delusional asshole. Citizenship has nothing to do with apportionment. He’s literally calling for non-US citizens to become recognized as 0/0 of a person. California, Texas and Florida have the biggest foreign-born populations.

Last edited:
•••
Save SS & Medicare Vote Trump 2024!

Quit lying...

The Republican Study Committee – which represents 100% of House Republican leadership and nearly 80% of their members – just proposed yet another budget that would cut Medicare, Social Security, and the Affordable Care Act , as well as increase prescription drug, energy, and housing costs – all while forcing tax giveaways for the very rich onto the country.

•••
A Vote for Trump is a vote to save SS & Medicare. Don't fall for the media hype trying to get senile people to vote Dem for fear of losing it. If you want to save it and have real change Donald J. Trump vote is the way to go.

•••
A Vote for Trump is a vote to save SS & Medicare. Don't fall for the media hype trying to get senile people to vote Dem for fear of losing it. If you want to save it and have real change Donald J. Trump vote is the way to go.
It's literally in their proposed budget.

•••
Those on the right say:

"Democrats are using illegals for their votes and the census."

If that were true, Florida and Texas would be solid blue states.

Elon the White Nationalist Propaganda Machine:

Last edited:
•••
•••
What a mess, Israel and 2 old white men...only Nikki can solve the problem
She has strong moral fiber and she can save social security Medicaid Obamacare.
She is a CPA accountant
Nikki 2024

•••
•••
Citizenship has nothing to do with apportionment. He’s literally calling for non-US citizens to become recognized as 0/0 of a person.

This is called common sense in the rest of the world. A government is meant to serve it's citizens, as wild as that sounds today.

•••
He really is a delusional asshole. Citizenship has nothing to do with apportionment. He’s literally calling for non-US citizens to become recognized as 0/0 of a person. Texas and Florida have the biggest foreign-born populations.
Obviously Particle doesn't know what "literally" means, has no idea how apportionment works and what states have the biggest foreign born populations.

California: With a foreign-born population of 26.5%.
New Jersey: With a foreign-born population of 23.2%.
New York: With a foreign-born population of 22.6%.
Florida: With a foreign-born population of 21.1%.
Texas: With a foreign-born population of 17.2%.

•••
Obviously Particle doesn't know what "literally" means, has no idea how apportionment works and what states have the biggest foreign born populations.
Oh noes. It’s another amateur sleuth trying to do teh interwebz research all by themselves.
California: With a foreign-born population of 26.5%.
New Jersey: With a foreign-born population of 23.2%.
New York: With a foreign-born population of 22.6%.
Florida: With a foreign-born population of 21.1%.
Texas: With a foreign-born population of 17.2%.
You could always learn to count like the Census Bureau (my former employer) with actual numbers. You derive the percentages from the real numbers, not lead with them. 🙄🤦‍♂️

California (10.4 million)
Texas (5.2 million)
Florida (4.8 million)
New York (4.5 million)
New Jersey (2.2 million)

I’m more than familiar with the politics around the Census Bureau, and the tendency of fuckwits like Trump (and the other Project 2025 neo-Nazi’s) to cut the counting short to deprive immigrants and minorities of accurate apportionment. I was there, and witnessed it firsthand. You weren’t.

Last edited:
•••
This is called common sense in the rest of the world. A government is meant to serve it's citizens, as wild as that sounds today.
What Elon has forgotten is that we already did the 3/5th’s of a person thing, and it turned out to be a really bad idea. We also put all the Japanese-Americans in internment camps, which also turned out to be a really bad idea.

Because that’s what you’re now claiming Is common sense.

•••
What Elon has forgotten is that we already did the 3/5th’s of a person thing, and it turned out to be a really bad idea. We also put all the Japanese-Americans in internment camps, which also turned out to be a really bad idea.
Comparing apples, oranges and strawberries. No sane country in the world gives illegal migrants official political power. People who enter a country illegally and demand power are called invaders. There are citizens, legal residents, and then people whose first action in the country was breaking the law.

•••
Mother knows best... :xf.wink:

Barron bows out of GOP convention: a statement from Melania Trump’s office said he, “regretfully declines to participate due to prior commitments.”

•••
Comparing apples, oranges and strawberries. No sane country in the world gives illegal migrants official political power.
Apportionment counts the population. It doesn’t grant political power, it identifies representation & budget. Even slaves got counted (3/5) for representation.
People who enter a country illegally and demand power are called invaders.
There are citizens, legal residents, and then people whose first action in the country was breaking the law.
So you think all the white people who invaded and terrorized the indigenous natives should leave? Because that’s what you just said.

Remember, no one can be illegal on stolen ground.

•••
Apportionment counts the population. It doesn’t grant political power, it identifies representation & budget.
Representation is political power.
So you think all the white people who invaded and terrorized the indigenous natives should leave? Because that’s what you just said.
I said they were invaders. All nations were founded by invaders - that's called history. If you want to return to that state of affairs, be my guest. Or perhaps you would prefer to eliminate borders. Again, be my guest. Just don't come crying to countries that have retained some modicum of common sense.

•••
The president is in my town...
Sucks
Traffic sucks
Unnecessary presence
Here to get more money
Suckers donors paying $5000000 just to get a shot with the old white geezer

Nikki 2024

Last edited:
•••
You could always learn to count like the Census Bureau (my former employer) with actual numbers.
I was surprised to hear that the Census Bureau does an intelligence test when hiring people.
A friend of mine applied and they wouldn't hire him because he scored too high on the test.
I guess he never learned to count like the Census Bureau.
I met him when after became an engineer.
Some of us are not dumb enough to qualify for a job at the Census Bureau.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I was surprised to hear that the Census Bureau does an intelligence test when hiring people.
A friend of mine applied and they wouldn't hire him because he scored too high on the test.
I guess he never learned to count like the Census Bureau.
I met him when after became an engineer.
Some of us are not dumb enough to qualify for a job at the Census Bureau.
The test isn’t for intelligence. It’s for honesty and integrity. Qualities that neither of you appear to have.

Last edited:
•••
•••
What a mess, Israel and 2 old white men...only Nikki can solve the problem
She has strong moral fiber and she can save social security Medicaid Obamacare.
She is a CPA accountant
Nikki 2024

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back