news University.com acquired by Andrew Tate for $10,000,000

NameSilo
Watch

Cal H

Upgraded Member
Impact
"I bought University.com for $10,000,000 to piss them off"
-Andrew Tate

Tate mocks Harvard to expose the traditional educational system!

Attachments

• ssstwitter.com_1709120964206.mp4
    7.6 MB
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Time to develop educational system of 21-th century. 10 millions. Bravo!

•••
Seems a tad overpriced.

Last edited:
•••
I doubt Harvard really cares about Andrew Tate.

Brad

•••
"I bought University.com for $10,000,000 to piss them off"
-Andrew Tate

Tate mocks Harvard to expose the traditional educational system!

This is the guy who beat women's & put them to make s*e for money ?

•••
I doubt Harvard really cares about Andrew Tate.

Brad
But probably one of 5000 students in world will type in university.com and see him, it's like 50k students yearly. More than capacity of Harvard. Comparable.

•••

if is him should by s*x.com or p*rno.com not University....because he have no idea of education , better in other fields

Last edited:
•••
If he's the bad guy than sorry. Don't know nothing about him. But domain is nice.

•••
But probably one of 5000 students in world will type in university.com and see him, it's like 50k students yearly. More than capacity of Harvard. Comparable.
I doubt one of the most prestigious universities in the world is going to lose students to red pill University.com.

Maybe it will make community colleges mad. :ROFL:

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I doubt one of the most prestigious universities in the world is going to lose students to red pill University.com.

Maybe it will make community colleges mad. :ROFL:

Brad
He's not even competing for the same crowd. Even community colleges offer you degrees (or diplomas?) that you need to apply for a job as a welder, electrician, construction worker, etc.

You can't get a job with "degree" from Hustler's University university.com. In fact, the whole point from what I can surmise is that you're not even meant to get a job, you're meant to make money off Open AI's API.

That said, getting university.com was a smart move. A one-word .com does have an air of legitimacy and it's certainly going to pay off.

Last edited:
•••
Got a few people triggered.

University.com is a nice name. Looks like he's put it to work which is good.

•••
Nice name. Hopefully he uses it for good purposes.

Edit...

Just took a look and kinda looks like a self help scam site lol. Like the adverts you skip through before a YouTube video. Pyramid scheme type vibes.

Last edited:
•••
Made me laugh at loud that the very first FAQ is titled

"Is this program suitable for women?"

Have we got any proof he paid $10,000,000 for it?

•••

Hahahahaha
No proof that he paid $10,000,000 for it.

•••

Yeh because is .....& also is misogynist
He declare when was arrested that womens must be slaves...so 🤷

Last edited:
•••
I own the domain name University.irish. Given Ireland's emerging status as a global hub for education, I'm optimistic about the potential to sell this domain name, especially after seeing this great sale :)

•••
ah well, the guy is a despicable piece of sh*t and I don't believe anything he says....that's why I asked
Yeah anyone can claim paying $10,0000,000 for a domain name😅

•••
•••
Let's say someone "sent me his courses by accident"; I saw this and deleted it - to be honest. Some parts were ok, some parts good - but nothing which makes you rich in a few days. There were solid methods; Crypto was, of course—one of them.
But in the end, "you need to hustle".

Did he buy it? Is there evidence?

•••
Checked the link, wtf.
are there open sales anywhere?
Does someone know who owned it before?

•••
And kind of culty.

I mean I agree that college is not for everyone, but the solution is not this nonsense vs something like learning an actual trade skill.

I don't think graduating as a certified top g is going to open up many doors. 🤣

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Hopefully his fans rush to the domain aftermarket for an upgrade too

•••
And kind of culty.

I mean I agree that college is not for everyone, but the solution is not this nonsense vs something like learning an actual trade skill.

I don't think graduating as a certified top g is going to open up many doors. 🤣

Brad
Absolutely. Even though many things are not needed from university (the real ones), you learn a lot about self-discipline and other soft skills.
In economics, you can adapt many things to the real world. If I listen to people who said: "I decided on university, but at the same time, I had an offer as ......., I regret it". Then I have to laugh. This chance was probably the jackpot of life, but probably not. But this degree and knowledge will be a fundamental basis for life.

z

•••
Guys,
who is the first to claim andrewtate.edu
1709138950571.png

Domainskimming at its best.

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back