news University.com acquired by Andrew Tate for $10,000,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cal H

Upgraded Member
Impact
"I bought University.com for $10,000,000 to piss them off"
-Andrew Tate

Tate mocks Harvard to expose the traditional educational system!

Attachments

• ssstwitter.com_1709120964206.mp4
    7.6 MB
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With online education on 🔥 this domain has huge potential!

•••
Epic purchase..

Tate academy has 200000 students that pay $49 per month.

This purchase is equal to a month tuition fees.

He literally got it for free haha..

Last edited:
•••
•••
And kind of culty.

I mean I agree that college is not for everyone, but the solution is not this nonsense vs something like learning an actual trade skill.

I don't think graduating as a certified top g is going to open up many doors. 🤣

Brad

Last edited:
•••
any report sale???

10 Million USD for 1N asset, seems logical but where is the evidence?!?!

Whois and Domaintool (any Sales report platform)
need to confirm the transaction

Last edited:
•••
Andrew Tate will probably launch a university that could be the highlight in a Stanley Kubric movie

Last edited:
•••
•••
Such heavy claims about someone you don't know. It's easy to make accusations and call someone names when you aren't the one in the spotlight. Why not just focus on the domain in question and leave the buyer's life out of it?

I'm particularly interested in knowing if he actually acquired the name for $10m
I doubt the $10,000,000 price tag, but it's a top-G acquisition for sure:xf.wink:

•••
Seems a tad overpriced.

Last edited:
•••
Made me laugh at loud that the very first FAQ is titled

"Is this program suitable for women?"

Have we got any proof he paid $10,000,000 for it?
Hahahahaha
No proof that he paid $10,000,000 for it.

•••
ah well, the guy is a despicable piece of sh*t and I don't believe anything he says....that's why I asked
Yeah anyone can claim paying $10,0000,000 for a domain name😅

•••
Checked the link, wtf.
are there open sales anywhere?
Does someone know who owned it before?

•••
Hopefully his fans rush to the domain aftermarket for an upgrade too

•••
•••
Is it proven that he has that many students? Or is he just claiming it, showing some dummy users in the interface?
Financials?

•••
I honestly don't even think the domain is that great for this project, never mind for $10M.

It is almost too generic in a field where branding is very important.

Brad
5 syllables is my only attack vector

•••
Are you serious with this domain you have posted?

•••
He is going to setup his own university. After seeing the moral standards of western society Tate might be convinced that all western educational systems have failed.

•••
Are you serious with this domain you have posted?
Absolutely ,there 100% legal looks a little messed up with the font but thats a name pros thing ,so if you would direct email someone about a college and they click on this ,it can take you to a totally legal legit college such as harvard or anything else ,its only a redirect and is a domain hack ,looked into it totally legal ,now whats your BEEF

🏫UNlVERSlTY.com🏫

Last edited:
•••
Such heavy claims about someone you don't know. It's easy to make accusations and call someone names when you aren't the one in the spotlight. Why not just focus on the domain in question and leave the buyer's life out of it?

I'm particularly interested in knowing if he actually acquired the name for $10m

Do you read what i say ?
HE DECLARE IN A INTERVIEW ( NOT ME ) WITH HIS OWN WORD
IS RECORDED BY/ON BBC

Screenshot_20240301-125217.png

Is a p of s person & he will use to make money for himself not to truly educate people
Do you think a person who put womens to work for him in prostitution will educate people ?!?!?!?!?

This is the true person

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65959097

& he converted to islam just because know will be arrested and hope will escape ...yeh escape but after filling some romanian jail 😂

Last edited:
•••
I don't think so because his main point is that "the system" is teaching "us" to be like this and that.
To Do a 9 to 5 Job, and bla bla bla.

So "University" + the prestige to own this domain matches my pov.

•••
•••
$10M - as it says - is it for spite? That is just lot of money to get back at someone. Doubt if someone can recover money from this investment. Harvard is much established brand and does not really need a .com as well. No Harvard traffic will ever get diverted to University.com in anyone's lifetime.

•••
This is the guy who beat women's & put them to make s*e for money ?

if is him should by s*x.com or p*rno.com not University....because he have no idea of education , better in other fields

Last edited:
•••
Let's say someone "sent me his courses by accident"; I saw this and deleted it - to be honest. Some parts were ok, some parts good - but nothing which makes you rich in a few days. There were solid methods; Crypto was, of course—one of them.
But in the end, "you need to hustle".

Did he buy it? Is there evidence?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back